Last updated: February 21, 2022
KENJITSU USA SAPI DE C.V., hereinafter (KENJITSU USA) discloses this PRIVACY NOTICE, prepared in compliance with the provisions of the FEDERAL LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN POSSESSION OF INDIVIDUALS, which is intended to inform you about the type of personal data we collect from you, how we use, handle and use them, and with whom we share them. This Privacy Notice is applicable to all KENJITSU USA employees, internal and/or external, customers and/or suppliers of any type of service, as well as any individual or legal entity that establishes or intends to establish a legal or business relationship with KENJITSU USA.
This Privacy Notice is applicable to all KENJITSU USA employees, internal and/or external, customers and/or suppliers of any type of service, as well as any individual or legal entity that establishes or intends to establish a legal or business relationship with KENJITSU USA.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSONAL DATA.
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, the Legal Representative of KENJITSU USA is designated as responsible for the collection, disclosure, storage, use, including access action, handling, use, use, transfer or disposal of personal data.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
INFORMATION TO BE COLLECTED AND ITS PURPOSE.
The information that the persons in charge appointed by KENJITSU USA, may collect, will be obtained through different sources, among them:
- Direct: When you provide us with your personal data to carry out any procedure required by KENJITSU USA, whether personally, electronically or otherwise.
- Indirect: From any other source of information permitted by law. The following are examples of personal data requested: identification data (name, gender, address, mailing address, contact telephone numbers (home, office and cell phone), age, date of birth, marital status, nationality, country of birth, Unique Population Registration Certificate, Social Security Number, Federal Taxpayers Registry, number or folio of official identifications), employment data (occupation, personal references, e-mail, name of the companies where he/she has previously worked, position, work seniority in such companies, other sources of income), family data (economic dependents, spouse, children and relatives' data), academic data (schooling, educational background, degree, license number, certificates), among others.
PURPOSES TO WHICH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA WILL BE SUBJECT.
The processing of personal data of the holder, including sensitive personal data that we may collect, and unless the holder provides otherwise through the process described in this Privacy Notice, has the following purposes among others;
- Contracting purposes.
- Legal procedures, attention to requirements of competent authorities.
- Inclusion in a database for the management of payroll, permits, procedures, statistics, evaluation, personnel development, etc., all related to the personnel management process, based on procedures, instructions or manuals duly completed, in accordance with the policies of KENJITSU USA.
- In the case of suppliers and customers, the purpose is the inclusion in a database for financial, sales, distribution and purchase procedures such as collection, payment, as well as to provide the required services and products and related activities, among others.
OPTIONS AND MEANS THAT KENJITSU USA, OFFERS TO THE HOLDERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF THEIR INFORMATION.
The holder's personal data will be kept in strict confidentiality, in accordance with the security, administrative, technical and physical measures that KENJITSU USA implements or has implemented in its policies and procedures to protect the personal information against loss, misuse or alteration, being prohibited its illicit disclosure and limiting its use to third parties, according to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
KENJITSU USA guarantees the security of the data transferred to third parties, requiring the privacy notice of each of them. The above applies in those cases in which, due to regulatory issues, it is required to have services such as; Clinical and Cabinet Laboratories, Legal Firms, Accounting Firms, Banking Institutions, etc., who must observe the same guarantees of handling and confidentiality offered by KENJITSU USA.
MEANS FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE HOLDER'S RIGHTS.
The holder of personal data, may exercise at any time, his rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of use, disclosure or revocation, when he considers that the personal data are excessive or unnecessary for the purposes that justified their collection or oppose to their processing for specific purposes in accordance with the following: Mechanism by which the holder may revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data or request the rectification of the same. To request the revocation of the consent to the processing of personal data, the holder or legal responsible of the personal data can go to the Human Resources Department of KENJITSU USA, by means of a written form that must contain the following:
- The full name of the owner of the personal data, address and email account, in order to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents proving the identity and, if applicable, the legal representation of the holder of the personal data.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which you are seeking to exercise any of the aforementioned rights.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of the personal data.
- In the case of requests for rectification of personal data, the owner must indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation supporting his request. The data controller will issue the response to the holder's request within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date on which the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition was received in writing sent by e-mail or delivered personally to the applicant and then immediately inform those who are designated as data processors, about the revocation of consent. The holder will have access to the personal data collected, upon express request, in a document that must contain the data required to be shown and the reason for which such access is requested to those in charge of the handling of personal data.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA.
KENJITSU USA may transfer and process personal data inside and outside the country to:
- Third parties derived from a corporate restructuring, including, merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer. Third parties and entities receiving personal data, assume the same obligations and / or responsibilities of TU EMPRESA, as described in this Privacy Notice. The holder of personal data who submits any request to enter into a legal relationship with KENJITSU USA accepts the transfer of his/her personal data, under the terms described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not express your opposition to the transfer of your personal data, it will be understood that you have given your consent to do so. We undertake not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the exceptions provided in Article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, as well as to make this transfer in the terms set forth in that law.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this privacy notice at any time, in order to comply with new legislation or jurisprudence, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products and market practices. Any change to this privacy notice, will be informed through any of the following means:
- 1. Notices on information boards placed in KENJITSU USA.
- 2. E-mail.
- 3. Notices on the KENJITSU USA website.
- 4. Written notification of changes.
- 5. Postings on our website https://www.kenjitsuusa.com